Hit Point Question

I have just started playing KOTOR 2 on an XBox I bought 2nd hand.

I have created a couple of characters, and they have both started with 25 more hit points than I would expect.

My Jedi Sentinel with +1 Con had 34 HP, and my Jedi Guardian with +1 Con had 36 HP.

They also seem to regenerate. A couple of minutes out of combat and all their hitpoints are back - seems to be one point every few seconds.

When the character reached level 2 they got the correct HP increase.

Does anybody know why the characters are doing this? Has the previous owner installed a hack or is the game just different to KOTOR 1 in this respect?

Thanks

Characters do regenerate life as well as force points in K2.

They do start with around 30+ life in beginning of game as well. Not quite as half as surprising as imagined.

Differences in life is simply based on class, as much as it is for difference in increase for force point totals. Classes that has most force points are Jedi master and Sith lord.

Similarly, classes that have higher increase in health for each level are Weapon masters and Marauders.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The Exile starts with bonus HP ... I don't recall exactly how many (I think 20)  ... it's listed as a feat.  Something to do with being a war veteran.

Veteran of the Mandalorian Wars +25 Hp

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Character also has force sensitive feat which your other party characters might not have. Can't really remember if it gives bonus to max force points, though. Check character feats list for it when playing game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧