Jedi Council blinded by the Dark Side?

Why is it that none of the Jedi Council Members in Kotor 1 can sense that Revan is Dark Side, yet Master Vrokk and such can in Kotor 2. Was the council blinded by the dark side or was it something else. The council in Kotor 2 as well as 1 does seeme sort of clouded, while they know who the enemy is in Kotor 1 they are unable to precive things like the star map, and while the enemy remains unknown in kotor 2 they know your a dark sider. Puzzling Also they take no comfort in Revans redemption, seemes kinda odd since she (female in my case) saved the republic, as well as the jedi .. not that it mattered since they got them self killed anyway :rolleyes:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Well I suppose it goes back to the fact that 'the Darkside clouds everything' as Yoda has said numerous times, perhaps it was that sort of a scenario. Well for one thing Jolee saw you as Revan from the beginning when he first met you, the jedi masters certainly knew that you where Revan and thought that you where to stay on the lightside when you canonically did in the end.

From the beginning which I think the Revan you where refering to, I dont think that they really saw him going to war and taking the jedi as an act of dark, just to save and help but at an inconvinient time. At that point Revan realised his true potential and it was his chance to stand up and be a leader, I dont think that the jedi masters expected Revan to end up falling to the darkside at the end.