Game is freezing x_x

Mmk, SO basicly , This happens in a lot of areas, like when I left the administration building on Dantooine, I stepped outside and my char did the running animation, but he froze doing it, But the rest of the game was still playing (The giant stingray in the sky) the steam comiong from the building, etc.

That is NOT my main problem though. In Nar Shadaa, Im atr the part where Mira goes to the Jekk'Jekk tar bar in place of me and she's been captured. The Jedi master went to rescue her, etc. The second I walk into the jekk'jekk tar bar my lag gets REALLY bad, My char freezes in place, The the guys keep shooting me, But my charecter wont move. He starts off freezing in the run animation, then he just stops, Doesnt move.

Any suggestions? My game is patched, My gfx settings are as low as humanly possible, drivers are updated.

Q. I am having slow performance on Dantooine and/or in the Jekk Jekk Tar

A. Open SWKotor2.ini found in the map where you installed Kotor2. There find [Graphics Options] and add the line Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1

Mini-Tech FAQ Linky

May or may not work, but worth a shot. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Afraid not. It's simply a performance related issue; cause unknown by tech-idiots like myself. It's lke the steam vents some people have problems with.

What's your CPU/graphic card and all of that?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, it's not the general specs specifically...even my computer still lags at the steam a bit. There used to be all kinds of threads on such topics but they went the way of the dodo bird when the Tech forum was removed so I can't Search them.

Just something about the way certain system configurations handle such effects vs. the way Kotor2 uses them, I guess. :)