Newb Questions

Hey guys. I recently registered for these forums even though I've been playing both K1 and K2 for a while now. It is exciting to me that so many people seem to enjoy these games as much as I do. I've been exploring the site and was interested to find that K2 had a lot of content cut out (The ambiguity....the "ending" it all makes sense!) and that an effort was being made to restore it. So, since I'm new I have to ask the obligatory 'N00b' question: Has team gizka or the TSL Restoration group put out a final mod, or any mod for that matter to restore TSL? If so, where I can I download it and how do I get it to operate correctly. Thanks for your patience...please don't kill me with sticks

There's a sticky link up top.

It's not done, but apparently they are still working on it.  It's just going slow because of real life.

Yeah its more of a hobby then a job which is why its going slow

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

The link to their site's progress reports are here, in case you missed it. :(

Think the question has been answered and anything else on the topic of the TSL can go in the sticky thread up top.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts