The Secret Spacesuit

Im going to let you know now that there might be some spoilers here, but nothing too big since im only about 50% through the game.

The first real planet I went to was Nar Shadaa, so after i completed everything there i decided i wanted to collect the bounty money on the criminals that i kill on telos (i think it was telos). I went back to the space station to get my bounty and when i got out of the ship i was on i looked out towards space and saw someone on the outside of the forcefield in a spacesuit, walking around... anyone else seen this? Ill post up a screenshot whenever i get a chance.

Edited by Anphrax

In mine there is a person who can walk around in an open airlock without one. :)

Are you not concerned about reading any spoilers?

I would think it wise to finish the game a few times before reading what lay beyond the black lines of death. {Arrow pointing down} Not at them in particular as I am just having a....vent. ;) :D

Not directed at Anphrax. I don't get it. Why do people want to know about cheats when they haven't even finished a game? I read something by accident about persuading Yuthura. Before reading that I thought the game put those difficult persuades in to be annoying...that was along time after my first play through. I don't need to use

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.