Graphics Issue

Just reinstalled KotOR II, and I'm having this weird colored banding problem - rainbow-iridescent swathes of color cover doorwars and the occasional section of ceiling or floor on Peragus. I haven't gone further in the game, because this is too annoying. The coloration is predominantly green, but also ranges to purple and a little bit of red.

The only other time I've seen this was with Far Cry before it was patched to support the 6800, and as I recall Far Cry would sometimes show big black, empty squares as well, making me think this is a texture-reading issue or somesuch.

As far as I can remember, this is the same computer I've always played TSL on. I've never had this issue before.

I've tried a number of things, but I want to hear what ya'll think I should do first before saying more.

Sometimes that happens with games, your graphics card at points may not be able to support something and at other times can smoothly run it. I sometimes get it but not in KotOR, I get the strange pixelated squares of colour, usually irregular colours like purple/pink or whatnot. But it should pass when you change scenes or something. Other then that just try to update your GFX card with latest drivers.