Movement Issues

My characters keep getting stuck. The only temp fix to this is quit and start back up again but even that is only a last 30second fix. Defraged the comp etc etc any suggestions (i even turned the graphics level to sucktastic) My PC is more the capable of handling this game.

My characters keep getting stuck. 

Ah, yes. I remember this. Took a lot of time trying to find a fix for this. So here it comes, hope it will help. It's a KotOR fix, but it worked fine on KotOR II for me.

Go into your swkotor.ini file and open it as a text file. The file is located by default in C:\program files\lucasarts\swkotor. Add the line Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 somewhere under the [graphics options] section.

(where it says swkotor, just go for the swkotor2 directory/.ini-file)

I read it on this site : http://swforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html...434717&forum=80. There's more technical help.

So good luck :-

Sucktastically.......i'm still having movement issues.........pushing the W often sends my character into doing circles for no reason and all and it's just stuck doing circles..........any other suggestions to this most annoying hangup i'm experiencing