Call Of Duty

rokor

Well, I don't know how exciting the D-Day landing for them could be. With almost no sea wall, the Canadians pretty much walked up Sword beach. They didn't ecounter much resistance until after the beach was secure, and by that time they were reenforced by so many troops, the Germans were desimated. However, they could base the Canadian campaign on something other then D-Day.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian campaign was in Italy. IIRC the 1st Canadian Army was also the eventual liberators of the Netherlands, were key contriubtors in securing Antwerp.

As for D-Day, the Canadians attacked Juno Beach, not Sword beach. It wasn't Omaha, but you could easily do a mission involving the events that happened in Juno if you wanted to. Including the counterattack from an SS Panzer division the following day.

You're right, they did attack Juno. I'm not to keen on WWII history other then the American side of the story.

theres a word that pops up once every blue moon... keen

and honestly there aren't that many games that have you chargin up the beach at normandy... on the pc. All I can think of is MOHAA, 1942, and Cod2

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian campaign was in Italy.  IIRC the 1st Canadian Army was also the eventual liberators of the Netherlands, were key contriubtors in securing Antwerp.

As for D-Day, the Canadians attacked Juno Beach, not Sword beach.  It wasn't Omaha, but you could easily do a mission involving the events that happened in Juno if you wanted to.  Including the counterattack from an SS Panzer division the following day.

Canada has an army? :x

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP