Anakin Skywalker

Hey I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for an Anakin build that would be accurate to the movies, or knows the real one from D20 game.

I was thinking

Jedi Guardian

Str 16

Agl 10 (Although he may be higher...he seems very quick and agile before he became mechanical)

Con 14

Int 12 (Very good at persuade, repair, first aid)

Wis 10 (very unsure...he never seemed too wise, not intelligent but failed to see bigger pictures...although this could be attributed to his age)

Chr 14

Force Powers: Kill, Valour, Wave, Insanity??? people seem to cower in fear from him, force speed, dominate mind??? no examples from movies but he mentions it only works on weak minded, saber throw ROTJ.

Feats: flurry, dueling, conditioning/toughness, lightsaber specialties, gearhead

Somehow, think his Prestige Class could be a weaponmaster. Always tends to emphasise power of dark side. He has managed to use twin sabers before.

Wisdom could be at least 12.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starw...cle/sw20050714a

You'll find the official d20 stats for the EP III Anakin there.

Anywho that means that in the end you should aim for Sith Lord if you want to make a similar build in KOTOR. But as you can see it's not viable to make an exact same build since the system in KOTOR doesn't allow you to go from Jedi Weapon Master to Sith Lord, nor is there a Fringer class or an Ace class.

Or any piloting skills..

But yeah, you get the idea.

Edited by Celeborn

Hey thanks Celeborn.

Yeah I was thinking

14 Str

12 Dex

14 Con

12 Intel

12 Wis

14 Chr

Jedi Guardian turning to Sith Marauder.

Skills Mostly Awareness, First aid and repair.

Powers: Master Speed, dominate mind, wave, kill, lightsaber throw, Valour, Maybe Heal, Master Valour, Force Rage

Feats: Gearhead, they use Critical Strike i disagree his attacks seem more in line with Flurry or even power strike (although that would be more vader)

• 4 weeks later...
Somehow, think his Prestige Class could be a weaponmaster. Always tends to emphasise power of dark side. He has managed to use twin sabers before.

Wisdom could be at least 12.

I don't think you need to be Weapon Master to handle twin lightsabers.

My idea of Anakin is:

Jedi Guardian

Str 18

Dex 20

Con 18

Int 14

Wis 16

Car 14