troubleshooting help

yo im new here and i just signed up here so i could get some help

i beat kotor2 twice last year and i was looking through my old games and found it....i tried to play but when i put in disc 1 to install it the launcher doesnt even respond....im not great but not horrible with computers so i checked stuff like if i have enuff hardrive space, but i have plenty and it still wonjt work....i think i probly just making a stupid simple mistake but i have no idea whats wrong considering i play other pc games with cds and they all work fine...help me please, im dying to play all the sudden..........

You could open up the menu for K2 from your CD-drive and execute its installation file from there. Might be that this game does not seem to be auto-executable. Happened before on my previous comp.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You could open up the menu for K2 from your CD-drive and execute its installation file from there. Might be that this game does not seem to be auto-executable. Happened before on my previous comp.

Just to clarify, in case you dont know, you open my computer, right click on your cd/rom drive, and click open. Then click on the install launcher.