Sith Assassin

I was wondering if anyone had a basic skills/feats/powers/attribute(basically an all around plan) layout for either a guardian and/or sentinel that will take the Sith Assassin prestige(sp?) class. I only REALLY need help on getting started, and getting a general idea, but anyone who has a full strategy would be nice also!

Thanks goes to anyone who helps!

Edited by codyxcore

For skills, assuming you are using Sentinel as your starting class, you could have points inside Computer Use, Security, Persuade, Repair, Stealth and around 15-18 points inside Demolition.

Repair and Persuade are skills you will want as it determines how efficiently you can break items down into components and turning conversations towards your choices.

You won't really need to have all skills listed above, just include Stealth, Repair and Persuade along with another skill you prefer. Demolition can also be one of your main skills if you like disarming and laying mines as traps for any opponents. Useful againt Jedi Masters like Vrook. Have Intelligence at around 14 points.

Keep raising strength and have constitution between 14-16. You could use Critical Strike or Flurry and also go for two single lightsabers. You might want to have starting Wisdom at around 14. Charisma is not exactly necessary for additional force points. 14 points into Dex might suffice.

The personal crystal you get from Dantooine's crystal cave will add bonuses to Charisma and a few other attributes. If you level your character up to 24, bonuses from the crystal will be at least around 4 points for a few attributes.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I feel two lightsaber are better. I seem to hit the enimes more often with two then a doubleblade lightsaber.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Is it possible to still be effective enough with a double blade? I mainly just want one to look cool ;) considering I've beaten the game once and now I just want to have fun...

Also, what about the dex/finese lightsaber over strength thing?

Edited by codyxcore

I personally believe (I don't have the facts and data to back it up) that there really is no long-term difference between maxing STR, to impact to hit and damage, and maxing DEX and using weapon finesse, to impact to hit and defense.

At lower levels, it probably makes a difference worth discussion, but by the time you've collected the pieces for you lightsaber, I don't think it's significant.

"Which is better ... single, dual, or double lightsaber?" ... there have been more discussions about that here than I care to think about ... big picture, it's your choice (I personally prefer dual-wield).

The lightsaber issue is not a big deal to me really(I discovered this after thinking just a little past looks), but this is what I have so far:

Jedi Sentinal/Sith Assassin

Str-10(leave it)

Dex-16(keep increasing)

Con-14(take to 18)

Int-12(leave it)

Wis-12(not sure)

Cha-12(not sure)

Powers:

Force Wave, Master Speed, Death Field, Force Storm, Mental Domination, Master Energy Resistance, other dark side powers, also maybe the max levels of Stun and Stun Droid

Feats:

Max Two Weapon Fighting, Max Toughness, Max Flurry, Finese Lightsabers, Max Weapon Proficientcy Lightsaber, Class Skill: Repair, other attack feats(Power Attack, Critical Strike) if I have enough feats

Skills:

Computer- No clue

Demo- No clue

Stealth - No clue

Awareness- 15

Persuade- 10

Repair- 20

Security- No clue

Treat Injury- No clue

This could use modification I'm sure....

I can feel the dark side boiling in you,yes...YES USE CHEATS!

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

Finesse is also fine. Use any skills that you have to craft emitters, cells and lens for either your double lightsaber or single lightsabers, whichever you prefer. Try to look for a Pontite crystal and an Upari crystal which you can obtain from some of the shop vendors on Nar Shadda to increase lightsaber damage.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Did my Int, Wiz, and Cha look sufficent? Also, the only skills, besides persuade of course, I need to work on are to craft lightsaber parts?

Oh yeah, one more thing, I, unlike most people, actually want to use stealth...so do I need a certain amount of points or to pump it?

Edited by codyxcore

Also, I might "somehow" use a certain technique to double my "name" crystal and get to level 40 using the hssiss(sp?) spawn and have light ub3r l33t stat bonuses

Edit: did some checking and that will be 14 STR 10 DEX and 12 CHA added with two of my name crystal's at their highest level, so my base cha of 12 will be fine, I think, all I need to know now is Wis....

One more Edit: What if I put two of my "name crystals" in two different sabers, 28 STR 20 Dex and 24 Cha....god the possibilitys....

Edited by codyxcore

Well, if you wanted sufficient points inside Dex, what you could do is have another two points inside Dex and bring it to 18. Find a pair of improved automation gauntlets which will give an additional +5 to Dex and a Shadow Caster which gives +2-3 to Dex. Your PC crystal will give at least +4 to Dex when your level is 24. An item shop on Telos with a Rodian vendor near its cantina allows you to rotate for randomly generated items. Save game before initially speaking to him to try and get any of those items listed above. Just make sure you have enough credits to do so. Reload as often to find items you need. (There are items that add to different attributes but can't really list them here)

Remaining points could go into Wisdom (your choice) or into Dex.

Usually would put points into Wisdom as force powers would help.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧