Bao-Dur bug--need help!

I'm on the surface of Telos, get the message that Bao-Dur has joined my party, and yet I have no option to add him to the party (on the selection screen).

He pops in now and again if I try to continue, the background of his cinema by the crashed shuttle. Entering the compound area none of the Mercenaries are attackable. Went inside compound and could get through shields using a lightsaber (oddly enough), yet when I finish with all of Telos and get onto the Ebon Hawk I'm stuck there as well...if memory serves correctly Bao-Dur is supposed to be in the garage, but that area of the ship is just black with no entry.

I've tried to get around this a couple of times now, most recently starting over from scratch (wasn't saving multiple files before), and just ran into this problem with Bao-Dur again.

Any suggestions?

Have you download the game's patch? It resolves most of the bug you can encounter...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------