Character Build

Well, if you like using Force powers, a Sith Lord prestige class might lend another aspect to your PC. If so, you might want to devote some points to Wisdom. Ask yourself whether you like using a single saber or double and go for combat feats that enhance either of them. Dueling feats which increase ability with single weapons also relate to unarmed combat.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

No specific builds. Just some general advice.

Fighter:

Start with whatever base class you want. Really, anything is good. I prefer consular, most will say sentinel. Take Sith Maurauder or Weapon MAster as your prestige class. Start with resonably high mental attributes (i.e. wisdom 12 or 14) and leave them there. Raise your physical attrbutes from there onwards, con and either dex or str. If you focus on dex, take the finesse lightsaber feat around level 12.

Get the TWF line of feats ASAP, then max out a style of fighting. I prefer Power Attack or critical strike, but flurry is OK too. Take the toughness feats after that.

Caster:

Start with consular as a class. Take anything as a prestige class. Really anything is good. There is nothing inherently better about Jedi MAster/Sith Lord that makes them better casters. I prefer Sith Assassin or Watchman actually. Start wisdom and charisma at 14, and keep raising one of them. I suggest cha for LS and wis for DS. You may wnat to throw some points in con to get it to 16 or 18 for the better implants.

Fighting style: single or double, it doesn't matter. Flurry or critical strikes would be my choices for combat feats. After that get toughness, and the Jedi defense feats.

Just keep in mind that the item generation in K2 is randomised. So, you won't be able to get a same item in the same place in two games consistently. Reason why some people like to use a Sentinel is due to skills, as skills in K2 also allow various items to be crafted by your PC using either a workbench and lab bench. This is something that was not possible with the first game. Some of these items can be used to add upgrades to armour and weapons, including robes.

However, Consular class also has its strengths. All classes have similar increments to chance to hit upon leveling up. In any case, K2 isn't exactly hard to play through.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Another thing is attribute bonuses will come from your personal crystal which you get from Dantooine's crystal cave. Upgrade your lightsaber with it and bonuses from such will increase by leveling up. (Talk to Kreia occasionally to tune it accordingly)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧