Secret Academy

Here is a walkthrough of the Secret Academy on Telos, with my problem occuring in brackets [ ]. This did not happen to me the first time through the game. I have the PC version.

1) You Begin Here:

After taking the elevator down from the Polar Plateau, you arrive to speak with Atris. [i do not immediately speak with Atris. I just start at the bottom of the elevator next to Handmaiden. For some reason, Kreia and Atton are standing next to me and not in the force cages. In addition, I cannot talk to Kreia, and when I talk to Atton it gives the the option to "cheat" and go onward to the Atris Confrontation, which I have done. I cannot talk to Kreia.] When the reveling in your past is finished, you are left here to speak with a Handmaiden (as opposed to "the" Handmaiden), who can fill you in on your surroundings. You'll not need to worry about any battles here that you do not ask for, so relax and head up toward #2 to rescue T3-M4.

2) T3-M4, Workbench & Lab Station:

An opportunity to gain influence with T3-M4 presents itself here, if you're nice. When the conversation is finished, I'd recommend taking this opportunity to upgrade your personal weapons as much as possible, since you're two steps away from deciding whether you want to do a fun non-lethal side quest for experience. [i am unable t rescue T3-M4]

3) Your Party:

Another opportunity to gain influence with Bao-Dur is here, if you're kind to him. Release them from the force cages and continue to #4. [bao-Dur is passed out on the floor and I cannot talk to him, the other cages are empty and cannot be opened.]

4) Training Room:

After searching every side room here for fairly good random items, talk to the nearby Handmaiden. In dialogue, say that you wish to fight her. She'll accept the offer to "teach" you, and you'll end up here in the middle of the room, ready to take her on in hand-to-hand. In any battle, do not step off the mat or you are disqualified and have to ask for a re-match. The best reason for having your party members here at this point is that Kreia can help heal you faster in between matches if she has that skill.

5) EXIT:

to The Ebon Hawk (#1). [Can't do this without the party.]

[i'm stuck in an loop, and I can't get my party. What is up?]

I think you can find the sollution here

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee