help with harbinger

Ok,so I just posted about how to get of goto's place...found an answer really quick thanks to a nice guy...now I am having a simular problem as before,I cant seem to leave the harbinger because:I woudn't have a clue where to find another proton core,the one in the missilebay is untakeable :S

you mean the ravager? that ship that nihilius uses and was in the mandalorian wars? im currently up to the beggining of that and i remeber the proton things but vaguely remember where to get the last one, check your map, your journal and ask mandalore, he is the main guy who knows how the blow the ravager up, if your question hasnt been answered by tomorrow ill provide you with the right stuff because ill have it dont by tomorrow

As you might have noticed one core detonates early. Go to the weapons bay (visible as such on the map) and use the console that hangs on the wall there to arm the missile. Then go to the missile and take of the protoncore. Then use this core on the only place where you need to plant where you haven't planted yet...

Edit; Damn I am slow... :p

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee