Error after installation

Install or start-up?

Make sure it is disk1 and not one of the other 3...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

If you have 2 or more diskdrives is it in the one where you installed the game? Did you add hardware recently that adds an additional drive (harddrive itself or USB-stick or something like that)?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

it happened to me lots of times, does it also come up with something about the sound or something? and other junk about microsoft? perhaps its because like HH said you have 2 drives, sometimes that doesnt work during insallations, you need to just use one of the drives

You installed it in the same map again? If not it might be a register error...

^