Help using OpenRPG?

I like how OpenRPG works, but I'm having trouble setting up a server. I've created a room on someone else's server, but I don't know how to arrange it properly. Some stuff is easy, such as the grid layout and other basics. Other stuff is harder for me. For instance, it says I must be the GM to tinker with other settings. I created the room, but I'm still not the GM?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I saw those, Llyr. I've even gone to the fora. I still can't figure out why my server isn't showing up on the servelist. Apparently, I need to be designated a GM by the serveradmin to be a GM, which means I can't use all the GM features yet.

Anyhow, I'm still trying to learn the system, which is a pain, but I figure some practice won't hurt.

EDIT: I take that back, I reread the last link it it made me remember that I assigned a password when I created the room! Huzzah! I'm now the GM in the Obsidian RPG room!

Edited by Eldar

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!