Wacky Bug and can't play very long

Ok, took a while looking for a post with this problem but did not find it.

Simple problem but WOW I can't play anymore like this. I jsut got the game wanting it for a while. I am in the mines on the astiroid and these are the random things that happen.

The game gets really laggy, then eventually without warning I get stuck and can't move !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to constantly quicksave and quickload to get by this but now it's not avoidable. I neeed to get passed this hot steam and I use a special shielding to avoid damage. Then when I walk into the steam I freez and can't move. HEH, If I walk to close my char just runs into the steem without me doing a thing and then gets stuck.

New to the game, downloaded the patches, even took the time to get teh high rez music and video's. Please help me play :lol:

Edited by infini

dont worry, it gets laggy for me as well, so your not alone, and for the steam part just go through it as fast as possible and make your way through so it doesnt fully damage your sheild then you. sometimes it does get stuck, but just bear with it, it might continue running after a bit.

dont worry, it gets laggy for me as well, so your not alone, and for the steam part just go through it as fast as possible and make your way through so it doesnt fully damage your sheild then you. sometimes it does get stuck, but just bear with it, it might continue running after a bit.

Ok, I will give it a fresh "go at it". I am not used to having such bug's so soon in a game. It really depletes the enjoyment of it.

Thanks for the reply Reven

Edited by infini

oh! i know the part you at

is it after the tunnels when atton says "you better get out there quick or its gona get hot real soon"

then when you get to the turbo lift you do a commando roll :thumbsup: and there is an explosion, then you meet HK with the dead mechanic dude?

yep, dont go to that steaming door i got stuck there as well