An alternative way to start KOTOR3

Yeah im a newbie to this site, so im probably gonna get lots of criticism but what the hell with it.

I reckon that the new plot should start out with a jedi again, but the point that i come from for this suggestion is this.

-When i played out the dark side on kotor2 kreia mentions that the jedi will always live one, that it will never die, there is always at least one left.

I believe that it should start with a jedi gone sith turned bounty hunter (and also unknown to be jedi to all people) from the madalorian and jedi civil wars, and instead of being light or dark start as neutral revan and the exile at the beggining of each of the other games. He should be a well renouned bounty hunter that eventually gets a job to go into the unknown regions of space to find a lost frieghter with precious cargo on it. The job shall be issued by the Exchange (Goto) to look for the Exile. But instead of finding a frieghter in the unknown regions he finds a Sith Warship in orbit just out of the location where malachor V was, the bounty hunter gains the attention of the warship and the warship chases our bounty hunter into the unknown regions as he sends out a distress signal for republic or local assistance.

He/She eventually find themselves heading for crash course to a planet made up of mainly snowy mountains, and hops out of his/her ship and try and find a safe haven but only to be tracked down by a sith apprentice, and the hero bests him with his bounty hunting skills and takes his lightsaber and hides it with his old one, and takes the apprentices shuttle and flys into the warship and finds the Ebon Hawk in bad but still flyable shape in the hanger. He steals it and after killing almost a platoon of sith warriors with only a couple of grenades loots their bodies of their lightsabers, weapons and other things he can use, and flys out the hanger and takes a blind jump in hyper space where his/her journey can begin........

Thats how i think it should sorta start out anywayz, but i was trying to read this forum that had about 10 other parts to it, and i agree at the beggining of the 7th one how you make your own apprentices and make and renown yourself, where you eventually train an apprentice of your choice. and so on.....

but yeah this is just an idea i thought of, im actually thinking about my own fanfiction for this beggining story, heheheh.

please give me some criticism for this idea cause if i do write a fan fiction, i want it to be PERFECT

And by that Hades(6ft. Bunny) is wondering if you'd like to meet for a coffee or something sometime.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What says they can't just move this to C&C? And why the hostile tone, it's not like he's the first to make this mistake, just since I've been around here. No need to beat him to death over it.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

The only way to pacify him now is to promise a makeout session =]

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'd rather chew melted batteries, thanks. =]

And who died and made him forum god?

Edited by SSgtSniper

Ignore him. But I would suggest a repost in the Kotor 3 thread, and refining the idea. Who know what could be done with it?

He might be like me, from the Bungie.net forums where there is no search. That little feature was a blessing and a half when I found it. Although, searches still hate me, half the time they time out on me. Stupid searches. I hate them. Grrrrr......

*Slap!* Read stickies! How dare you suggest such an abomination! Death to you!

No, I'm kidding, but it does demonstrate a certain mindset out there....

The Search Function is your friend. The latest Kotor 3 topic is found here.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester