seeming story halt

Ive been through the game before on light side and it went smooth. Now that I am going dark side the game has halted after I finished Nar Shadda (the last on my travels this time through) The game will not progress to Malchor V and I do not know why. The only thing I can think of is that I was not able to fight and kill the Jedi master on Onderon, but since I cannot go back now I do not know what to do. Also when I return to Dantooine the Jedi Temple is still in complete ruins. Any pointers and/or help from anyone out there? or am I <explitive deleted>?

My return to Duxn did not work.

I killed the jedi from both from Nar Shaddaa and from Dantooine. I also found Vash's corpse on Koribann. Additionally I have already gone through Onderon TWICE. I completed the civil war part, but only killed the queen and not the jedi.

In the same theme as not being able to progress in the game I have played such that I CANNOT complete like five quests. I think that I just did everything wrong this way though, or should I say the game is so messed up that it can get so screwed up by someone choosing different options.

Lousey Lucasarts and their rushed deadlines....

I know!!! I have no idea how I was able to face the queen only and not Kavar. Its mental how things do not work properly in this game.

Anyways, I do have a save at the beginning of that battle which I will go back to. So much for the SEVEN HOURS OF GAMEPLAY that followed it, or should I say so much for YESTERDAY!!! :angry:

Thanks for your help BattleCookiee

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS: Go up the middle of the royal chamber on Onderon, not to either side of the pillars.

There IS another way to solve this.

Download the Kotor Savegame Editor (link in Stickied "Telos Academy Cheat Node Issue") and make sure Kavar is dead (will update this post in a moment with the correct things to set)...

Under Globals-Numerics

Set 000_Jedi_found to 4

Set 000_Jedi_killed to 3

Set 000_Kavar_dead to 1

Set 000_Last_Jedi_Kill to 3

Under Quests

Set Lost Jedi to 55

That seems to be it... good luck

EDIT2: After setting this talking to Kreia should give you the "go to Dantooine" convo; and than you're set to go...

Edited by BattleCookiee