Iziz slicer bug?

OK. Remember the part of the game when that sith-controlled beast is breaking thru a force shield and you are supposed to open doors to that room and stop the 'revolutioneers' and save the Queen of Iziz? And the slicer that keeps 'surprising' you? The thing is I first went to the 'east' part of the palace cleared my way to the darn twi'lek slicer and had a rather peaceful conversation with him... "stay here, wait for the troopers" and such. Got the bypass codes of course. Then I went to the west side, yo. Past the Whats-his-name jedi into the room with the second security terminal... And while talking to the pacifist officer I saw the bloody "I have the codes, blah-blah" line, but my adventurous mouse pointer took me other places (what can I say? I was enjoying a thing called 'dialogue options'!!!). Now that is when the problem arose - NO MORE "I have the codes..." LINE! There was nothing I could do with the second terminal either so I had to replay the whole 'Palace chapter' from the start. Was a very unpleasant surprise to me. I have the 1.0b patch installed as well as all the team gizka fixes (may the force be with them, them fellas follow jedi code to the letter :wub:) ..... Just a warning for those still playing and description of the bug for someone who may fix it in the future.

Heh. Been there, done that.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.