What Side Will You Be Aiming 4 In Kotor2?

What Side Will You Do When You Play Kotor2 For The First Time  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What Side Will You Do When You Play Kotor2 For The First Time

• Sith(DarkSide)
    • Jedi(LightSide)
    • FreeLance

pfft :D it is too late, im 1 bad assed mofo! mwahahaha :ph34r:  :p

It's neer too late. You can always be redeemed. I believe in the power of Redemption, thanks to Revan.

haha what if i dont want to be redeemed? :D :ph34r: :p

Can't believe I said "neer" meant "never". Anyways, if you don't want to be redeemed then the Jedi Council have ways of making you seeing the "light"!

pfft :D it is too late, im 1 bad assed mofo! mwahahaha :ph34r:  :p

It's neer too late. You can always be redeemed. I believe in the power of Redemption, thanks to Revan.

haha what if i dont want to be redeemed? :D :ph34r: :p

Can't believe I said "neer" meant "never". Anyways, if you don't want to be redeemed then the Jedi Council have ways of making you seeing the "light"!

*closes his eyes* haha what u gonna do now :p :ph34r:

It was extremely difficult to play darkside in the original as the dark side were the deeds of schoolyard bullies. If the dark side is as devius and sinister as the devs said it would be, then it would a far more viable approach.

However I shall stick by my policy of light side first. I guess I'm more prone to the "good" endings first before the "bad" one.

Darkside all the way, it speaks to me.

They say the Darkside is going to be more developed and less thuggish. Oh it would have been so nice to turn Juhani to the Darkside, I thought it would be possible in the first game, she had such a lot of anger.

Yes Juhani did have alot of anger and i was a little disapointed when you couldn't turn her back to the darkside. It would be a good twist if she was a sith Lord in KotOR 2 finally giving in. Ohh... Lightside all the way.

Darkside all the way, it speaks to me.

They say the Darkside is going to be more developed and less thuggish. Oh it would have been so nice to turn Juhani to the Darkside, I thought it would be possible in the first game, she had such a lot of anger.

Yes Juhani did have alot of anger and i was a little disapointed when you couldn't turn her back to the darkside. It would be a good twist if she was a sith Lord in KotOR 2 finally giving in. Ohh... Lightside all the way.

juhani? a sith lord? haha i didnt like the b*tch in the first game, i rather enjoyed putting foot to ass on dantooine, then doing the same to her idiot little friend on korriban :ph34r:

It was extremely difficult to play darkside in the original as the dark side were the deeds of schoolyard bullies. If the dark side is as devius and sinister as the devs said it would be, then it would a far more viable approach.

However I shall stick by my policy of light side first. I guess I'm more prone to the "good" endings first before the "bad" one.

but yes school yard bully tactics = s*it

im looking forward to unleasing some real carnage :ph34r: :D

I hope we get to fight the Sith for control from within if we go dark side. It's only logical, and would kick so much rear.

"And so you, the last Jedi, have finally joined us. Now, we are invincible!"

"Not quite."

"What?"

*activates lightsaber* "When I said I would become a Sith, I was thinking of becoming their leader."

"Oh, poopie..."

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

I hope we get to fight the Sith for control from within if we go dark side.  It's only logical, and would kick so much rear.

"And so you, the last Jedi, have finally joined us.  Now, we are invincible!"

"Not quite."

"What?"

*activates lightsaber* "When I said I would become a Sith, I was thinking of becoming their leader."

"Oh, poopie..."

:D do you really think "oh, poopie" is a fitting remark for a sith lord ;)

but i totally agree :unsure:

Well, I figured we could get Gilbert Godfrey to do the Sith Lord's voice, and go "SON of a *****!!!" when the PC said he wanted to become the Sith leader, but I wasn't sure if he'd be better as the Sith lord, or as the first Republic soldier you tell that you're there to finish the Republic off. B)

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out