Question about finding Lightsabres and components

Hi all,

I have two questions regarding lightsabres:

1. Where on Nar Shaddaa do you get the two missing components to build your first lightsabre? I intend to visit Nar Shaddaa first in my next game and if I remember correctly you get one part from Chodo Habat on Citadel Station.

2. In my last game some time ago I found a boat load of short sabres but hardly a standard lightsabre. I could equip all my jedi with short sabres and have some spare ones, while only one NPC other than myself had a standard one. Was it just bad luck or are there too many short sabres in KotoR2? If it's the latter, is there a mod to address this? I couldn't find anything despite using the search function.

Im not entirely sure about the exact locations that you have to go to and what quests as well, but i always just remember to do all of the quests and side-quests on the first planet that i go to, and at a certain point along that planet, you will definatly get all the parts for a lightsaber :x.

And also; the Search Button is your friend :wub: There are plenty of topics about this out there already.

Im not entirely sure about the exact locations that you have to go to and what quests as well, but i always just remember to do all of the quests and side-quests on the first planet that i go to, and at a certain point along that planet, you will definatly get all the parts for a lightsaber :x.

And also; the Search Button is your friend :wub: There are plenty of topics about this out there already.

As I already said, I did use the search function but I got some threads about Japanese swordsmanship and crystal colors. I usually do all side quests but the reason I ask is that I wand a lightsabre before I am summoned to the Jekk Jekk Tarr (sp?). After a certain point you get the call from Atton (or T3?) and can't do anything else.

Hi all,

I have two questions regarding lightsabres:

1. Where on Nar Shaddaa do you get the two missing components to build your first lightsabre? I intend to visit Nar Shaddaa first in my next game and if I remember correctly you get one part from Chodo Habat on Citadel Station.

2. In my last game some time ago I found a boat load of short sabres but hardly a standard lightsabre. I could equip all my jedi with short sabres and have some spare ones, while only one NPC other than myself had a standard one. Was it just bad luck or are there too many short sabres in KotoR2? If it's the latter, is there a mod to address this? I couldn't find anything despite using the search function.

I'll answer the 2nd question first, then I'll put the answer to the 1st question in the Spoilers tag, since this isn't the Spoilers forum. :wacko:

The lightsabers you find later in the game are randomly generated as to the color and type (short, standard, or 2handed). So, you could save the game and before you find one as a reward and reload it if you don't like what you got.

You can get the first part from either Chodo Habat or from the Czerka girl, at the end of the business there on Telos.

On Nar Shadaa, if you do the quest to reunite the lost lovers (the guy in the dock and his wife in the Refugee sector), you'll get another part. Or, if you just kill him, you'll get that other part.

Also on the Dock area, if you or a party member use a Stealth generator and walk into the room where those 2 funky aliens will yell at you for trying to sneak up on them (if you don't use stealth), they'll start talking about Vogga's treasure trove, and reveal a workable plan as to how to get in there. Head to the Cantina and ask the bartender for a bunch of Juma Juice. Then, talk with the dancing talent scout type guy who raves on about needing a new dancing girl for Vogga. If you're a female PC, or have the Handmaiden (not Kreia or Visas, they won't do it), then you can get him to agree to do some dancing for Vogga. This takes you automatically to Vogga's room, and as the slimeball watches the dancing, he falls asleep. Now pour the Juma Juice in the waterbowl and watch the kath hounds drink and zonk out. Now the treasure room can be looted -- revealing the last lightsaber part.

:wub:

evil_twin.jpg