Kreia on the Ebon Hawk

Okay, I don't normally ask questions but I have had little joy finding the exact information I need.

When you first get to the Ebon Hawk and you have your conversation with Kreia (after the imbeciles and fools line) I always get both influence gained and lost.

Is there any way to just get an influence gain at this point or is it supposed to even out?

Thanks in advance,

Gadon Thek.

It is possible to get only LS or only DS shifts. Try different conversation options, and try getting out of the conversation as soon as possible, so you can tell which options lead to LS or DS shifts. If you have exactly the same number of LS and DS shifts, they will exactly cancel each other out. If you have more LS than DS, you'll get 'Net LS shift'. Oh, and gamefaqs.com probably has a detailed guide.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm playing neutral so I doubt I'll get the net shift.

I have the influence guide from gamefaqs but it only includes influence gains by action not by conversation.

I don't particularly want to have to keep stopping and starting the conversation but if that is the only way.....

Thanks for all your help so far,

Gadon Thek.

:blink: I just realised how stupid my reply before was.

Yeah, i was actually talking about LS and DS points, not Influence :p.

I think it just generally stays the same when you have both gained and lost influence, as they would just cancel each other out. One thing to remember though, is that happens a lot with Kreia, or i found it happened a lot with her, you say something to please her, then you try and say more good things and you lose influence :-.

One thing to remember though, is that happens a lot with Kreia, or i found it happened a lot with her, you say something to please her, then you try and say more good things and you lose influence .

I've noticed this myself on past playthroughs.

This is why I wanted to know if you are supposed to get oth an influence gain and loss at this point or can you get just influence gains?

Anyway looks like I'll just have to take it one line at a time and then save if I don't lose influence. :blink:

With Kreia I tend to find the middle-to-gainful ground a better way to gain guarenteed Influence with her. Try and appease her through being either completelty neutral or using others to your advantage, without being outwardly 'evil' or 'psychotic' about it. She's a tough cookiee to please though, I'll give her that.