Changing KOTOR II

Hello. I'm new here. I wish to change some details of the game. I'm allready using a save editor, not to pump up the main char (that just ruins the fun) but to adjust the game to my very personal taste. For example, I changed Visas Marr class from jedi sentinel to sith assasin. Why? Because she is a sith, not a jedi, and she was sent to kill me, i mean, she has to be an assasin! :cool:

Anyways, I have been changing some things here and there in the game but I want to go deeper. I want to make possible for Bao-Dur to wear jedi robes or jedi armors. I want to activate the hoods of all jedi robes. I even want to change some of the in-game-movies and to make the main char to be an alien species if that is possible (like a female twilek or a male rodian as in jedi academy). So please let me know how can I do this changes to the game, what tools do I need to get, etc.

I know that some people have allready made some add-ons that change something in the game, like some clothes or armors, even dialogs....If anyone knows how to do it, please let me know.

As far as using other species as a selectable PC, i would reccomend downloading a new PC skin, click the link andgo to the "PC" section on the left had side menu. http://www.pcgamemods.com/10

I myself i'm nearly finished playing as a female twilek, it makes a nice change o:)

If you go to the "armour" section on the same link, you should find some downloads for bao daur, unfortunatly its not robes exactly, its more like armour, but thats the closest that i know of, and it beats having force powers restricted or using his default clothes.

I also could have swore that site had robes with hoods, but i cant find them at the moment...

And changing videos should just be a case of replacing the videos in your kotor2 folder with your own videos. I think.