Telos Academy Force cage

i first started a light side character and when he got to the telos academy Atton and Kreia were not in the force cages after i talked to Atris. i go down the ramp and they are standing in front of the door i came in. so i looked on the web, downloaded the patch, started a dark character and this time they were in the cages and i am off of telos. so i start a light side character again and when i got to the academy and talked to Atris, go down the ramp, there they are again. maybe i am not supposed to be light. any ideas on how i can get a light side character past telos?

I myself have not had this issue, but I heard the "work around" was specifically saying specific things when you first enter the academy and they want you to lay down your weapons. I think you should NOT give in at first, or something.

Try a variety of combinations until it works.

Guest MacleodCorp
when i got home from work after i posted i did go back through and i did question first and then lay down arms and i am now off telos. many thanks for the advice. :)

Pretty funny glitch. I keep forgeting that it is there, and I allways mess it up!! lol... Even thought I am too lazy to download the fix, which the TSL Restoration team created... :)"