Please help me

I stopped playing Sith Lords after a few days of playing due to the bugs and so forth.

The main thing that annoyed me was the task that had something to do with the dead people you found in the temple, but when you spoke to the woman outside she still said "You need to find them" or something.

Does anyone know if this was fixed in a patch, or am I doing something wrong (I havent seen anyone else report this, so I thinking it might just be me.)

Carl

Dantooine right...

Well, this is general (more help if placed spoilers), so we use the spoiler tags for this

The woman tries to fool you. If you have found the bodies and give them to her, she will give you the creds and XP, but that's it...

Also note this is bugged; you will keep the bodies, and when you return she won't even remember meeting you

The other way is to give the bodies and the wit to Zherron. If you have falsified the wit, this will give you a LightSaber (unless you haven't made one already with Bao)... and if you have the true wit, it will give you some XP and LS points...