Rare problem at Onderons moon

I don't know if anyone has had this problem before but once I become honerable enough Mandalore will rescedule his flight and you will leave for Onderon. The problem I am having is after the cutscene happens between him and Krei nothing will happen krei stays in the hanger and each time there is one techinshgion added to the group. After a while mandalore will come back to his station and at any time I can restart the cutscene. I have tried using multiple saved game files to the same effect. This problem was not fixed by the patch and the game and cd are both not corrupt. This is the first time I've expirienced anything like this so I'm quite stumped. Thx in advanced and sorry if I ramble on too much. One thing I think I've missed- the patches won't install because the dialog.tlk is corrupt but I havn'e touched it.

Well in one sentence you say that the game & cd are not corrupt, but then in the next you say the dialog.tlk *is* corrupt. So if in fact you dialog files are corrupted then I'd say you need to do a complete uninstall of the game & reinstall it.

You can save your "Saved Games" & place them back into the folder after you reinstall, but they may be currently corrupted as well. (Even though you *think* they are not). :rolleyes:

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |