Civ IV

Well, that is just another name for "passive aggression". In other words, Darque is accusing you of deliberate provocation through passive means (i.e. not an outright attack, but a threatening encroachment).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Meta, you are now spamming this lovely thread with references to British groups that I don't even like, and I'm too stupid (or blessed?) to even begin to understand why? Please don't be so out there. =]

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Well, I would like to see more secret services in Civ4. The ability to control the population through the media, build an illuminati ... but what about you and your ex post facto post editing?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I have not accused Darque of being an instigator. I merely pointed out that she used a humourous and very Darque-esque choice of words when she thought I was being a touch rude. That got settled pretty quickly, however, and is in fact quite irrelevant to anything concerning Civ4.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

So why did you post it in my lovely Civ4 thread?

Edit:

"instigation style tactics" is quite a quixotic notion, if left unexplained. But, as I was there at the time, I have interpolated to extract my observations, above.

Edited by metadigital

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT