Do you have to be on Nar Shadaa to train Mira?

And..... what duplicate glitch?

I heard that if you get two Miras on Nar Shaada, you can't train her.

If you ask the commoner to give you information if he hears anything, Mira will come and talk to him.

Eventually, you will end up with two Miras one just stands there and won't talk to you.

I heard that will screw the whole thing up.

I always talk to that guy and I have never had that happen.

I've heard of that glitch, it's nothing you can force to happen. Sometimes after the cutscene where Mira talks to that guy, if you go back she'll still be standing there. Even after Mira joins your party, her twin is still standing there but won't talk to you. I've heard it sometimes makes it to where neither of them will talk to you, but I'm not sure.

It also happens with Hanharr and the Carth/Bastilla holo T3 shows you, except Carth will actually help you fight Visas when she attacks you on the Hawk. Always the hero isn't he? :huh: :D

sig2.gif

I've had it happen when I didn't talk to the guy until after I had completed everything on Nar Shadaa and had her in my party.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.