LS Buff Duration

Don't get me wrong i enjoy KOTOR 2 but is anyone else annoyed with how when you go to buff yourself with the light side buffs before a battle half of them are already worn off when you actually get to your apponant?

Is there a mod to change this cause LS sucks ass imo because of this very issue.

Yes it would be better if buffs just drained your force points while active.

Now that is a stellar idea, it sure would make being LS Guardian only using buffs alot more fun, as it stands now i wont play another LS guardian for this reason.

On hard my team kills everything while im buffing during a fight, when i do use the hardcore mod im taking too much damage while trying to get buffs back up and then i die so it seems its a no win situation.

To have to choose of whether you want to buff or fight is pretty lame. Some will say that you dont even need buffs, and i agree with that if your playing without mods on hard but then its just too easy and no fun at all for me.

I mean was it their intention to make it so you could really only use 1-2 buffs at a time during each fight? If so that is bad because you end up getting so many and able to use so few.

What I don't like in KotOR2 is how it refuses to show what buffs you have active. In KotOR1 you could go to your character sheet and see all active buffs, so that when you had multiple ones you'd know which one had just run out. Now you only see that one of them ran out, which isn't a problem if you're just using a few of them once, but sometimes it's a cause for confusion.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

What I don't like in KotOR2 is how it refuses to show what buffs you have active. In KotOR1 you could go to your character sheet and see all active buffs, so that when you had multiple ones you'd know which one had just run out. Now you only see that one of them ran out, which isn't a problem if you're just using a few of them once, but sometimes it's a cause for confusion.

Its there just in a different spot, its now in the message dialog area