Crashes upon opening

Okay, so when I star this game up it crashes immediately. I ran the system test and it says that I don't have an OpenGL driver. I talked with some tech support people from my computer manufacturer, and they told me that I had what was called an integrated video controller, and that the game's settings needed to be tweaked to work.

I'm not foolish enough to even attempt to e-mail Lucas Arts, because they never respond, and their office is closed. I was hoping somebody could help me here?

Okay, so when I star this game up it crashes immediately. I ran the system test and it says that I don't have an OpenGL driver. I talked with some tech support people from my computer manufacturer, and they told me that I had what was called an integrated video controller, and that the game's settings needed to be tweaked to work.

I'm not foolish enough to even attempt to e-mail Lucas Arts, because they never respond, and their office is closed. I was hoping somebody could help me here?

LucasArts always replied to my emails...One was VERY useful and solved my problem. Another told me to get a new video card o.O

but looks like they will reply to your problem. Just email. It woudn't hurt to do that.

Okay... I found out that my graphics card is apparently not compatible.

Name: SiS 760

Manufacturer: SiS

Chip Type: SiS 760 Rev OO

DAC Type: Internal

Is there ANY way I can get my driver to work with this game?