Beat the game got some questions

IIRC, force affinity is to recover force points during combat

for damage, force POTENCY would be the one you'd want

EDIT: i could be wrong though.... gotta go to sleep. been up for *looks at watch* 32 hours...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I had a wisdom score of over 40 on my PC and similar charisma, so I managed to counteract Kreia's high defence. I also had a Froce Barrier belt and a few other trinkets.

Anyway, I didn't say you could do it every time, I was helping explain why sometimes Kreia sat on her arse and sometimes she attacked co-operatively with the sabres.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I found Kreia easy, even on hard. The only time I ever got in the "hurt" position was in my first time playing KotOR 2 on the xbox when I was fighting Kreia. I had a level 15 Guardian/12 Weapon Master. Sometimes, when I fight Kreia, I attack and kill the lightsabers and other times I just ran right past them and beat the crap out of her.

how the hell are you supposed to force storm them to death? In my game they barely took any damage.

Very high Wisdom (35+), and my force form was force affinity which increases force damage. I was doing 70-100 pts to each sabre per storm. I also kept up Force Enlightment the whole time so any hits that did manage to land on me did hardly any damage at all. Granted most of these abilities won't be available for non Jedi Masters, and I imagine a more melee centric character might have a harder time here then a force weilding character.

I had a wisdom score of over 40 on my PC and similar charisma, so I managed to counteract Kreia's high defence. I also had a Froce Barrier belt and a few other trinkets.

Anyway, I didn't say you could do it every time, I was helping explain why sometimes Kreia sat on her arse and sometimes she attacked co-operatively with the sabres.

You must be good because I only got to Level 37.