A posible DS idea

Maybe there should be a darkside force power that allows you to force your opponents to commit suicide :- . You should either break through their mental defences and implant the thought or you forcefully make them do it by manipulating their limbs. You could force their blaster to their head, or if they are using a vibro blade make them turn it one themselves, or if a cliff is handy (like in Kotor2) have them take a leap of faith. I don't think it should be learned through leveling up but rather taught through a holocron and it requires that you have learned affect and dominate mind as a force power.

Just an evil thought.

Maybe there should be a darkside force power that allows you to force your opponents to commit suicide :( . You should either break through their mental defences and implant the thought or you forcefully make them do it by manipulating their limbs. You could force their blaster to their head, or if they are using a vibro blade make them turn it one themselves, or if a cliff is handy (like in Kotor2) have them take a leap of faith. I don't think it should be learned through leveling up but rather taught through a holocron and it requires that you have learned affect and dominate mind as a force power.

Just an evil thought.

Cant you just use Dominate Mind to make people commit suicide?

Maybe there should be a darkside force power that allows you to force your opponents to commit suicide :rolleyes: . You should either break through their mental defences and implant the thought or you forcefully make them do it by manipulating their limbs. You could force their blaster to their head, or if they are using a vibro blade make them turn it one themselves, or if a cliff is handy (like in Kotor2) have them take a leap of faith. I don't think it should be learned through leveling up but rather taught through a holocron and it requires that you have learned affect and dominate mind as a force power.

Just an evil thought.

Cant you just use Dominate Mind to make people commit suicide?

I'm talking about in combat. What you are talking about would involve dialog.