Swoop Racing

I can not seem to figure out why on Telos when I get a 42 second time, it says I did not beat anyof the course records considering I beat all but the Champion Time. What is my problem here?

Also last time around, I was never able to train Handmaiden, how do I prompt the conversation this time around to get her to become a Jedi. Thanks!

I can not seem to figure out why on Telos when I get a 42 second time, it says I did not beat anyof the course records considering I beat all but the Champion Time. What is my problem here?

Also last time around, I was never able to train Handmaiden, how do I prompt the conversation this time around to get her to become a Jedi. Thanks!

I read -- either here or at www.gamefaqs.com that there's a problem with swoop racing (both PC and XBox, but differentproblems) which prevents doing better than second place? Or maybe it's only a problem if you do a practice run first, or something. You can check it out yourself there, I never like swoop racing so don't bother.

Handmaiden, you have to be 18th level, and have fought (and won) against her three times (I think you can fight once when she joins, again at 14th level, 3rd time at 18th). Assuming you have enough influence with her/have gone through the right dialogs (maybe need to talk to Kreia about her also?) she'll express a desire to learn about the Jedi. I think the necessary conversation might only be possible on the Ebon Hawk? Even if not, you can only fight her aboard ship.

Handmaiden, you have to be 18th level, and have fought (and won) against her three times (I think you can fight once when she joins, again at 14th level, 3rd time at 18th). Assuming you have enough influence with her/have gone through the right dialogs (maybe need to talk to Kreia about her also?) she'll express a desire to learn about the Jedi. I think the necessary conversation might only be possible on the Ebon Hawk? Even if not, you can only fight her aboard ship.

ok thanks. i remember saying lets practice hand to hand combat or something of the sort. i got this game a while back beat it and this is the first time in months ive played so maybe i am wrong.but i jsut arrived on telos so we'll see. at least i know the swoops are not working. i wont bother with them. kotor1 had just good easy swoop money too. oh well thanks for the help.

BeachHead