New X-box unveiled

I wish there were some way to go cableless with sound. There probably is, but it's probably too expensive for my tastes. Right now, though, it's a pain to hook up one video, two sound to the TV, and one sound to the Stereo. That doesn't even include all of the other cables running from my receiver to other components. It's the reason I got rid of my DVD player and just use my xbox. Well, that and the fact that I can cotinually create custom music files and folders without having to worry about CDs. I get a new CD, put it in the xbox, and then no more worries.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I wish there were some way to go cableless with sound.  There probably is, but it's probably too expensive for my tastes.  Right now, though, it's a pain to hook up one video, two sound to the TV, and one sound to the Stereo.  That doesn't even include all of the other cables running from my receiver to other components.  It's the reason I got rid of my DVD player and just use my xbox.  Well, that and the fact that I can cotinually create custom music files and folders without having to worry about CDs.  I get a new CD, put it in the xbox, and then no more worries.

Just a note to confirm your suspicions: you can get wireless speakers but they are expensive. The ones you want you can't afford (or you would have them already :) ).

I can't wait for the next generation house, with plenum cabling around every room. (Sure plenum cabling is a pain, but you only need to do it once and then it's done. Then no more pantyline, er wires. :thumbsup: )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT