Looking for a mod

I remember stumbling across a mod that made just one change to the game, it made your party members level up at the same rate as your PC.

PCGameMods doesnt have it, and I'm pretty sure it may have been on holowan (But the search doesnt work)

Does anyone know where I can find this mod?

I remember stumbling across a mod that made just one change to the game,  it made your party members level up at the same rate as your PC.

PCGameMods doesnt have it,  and I'm pretty sure it may have been on holowan (But the search doesnt work)

errr well they already do basically by default (well stay 1 to 2 levels behind you, but nothing serious).

I remember stumbling across a mod that made just one change to the game,  it made your party members level up at the same rate as your PC.

PCGameMods doesnt have it,  and I'm pretty sure it may have been on holowan (But the search doesnt work)

errr well they already do basically by default (well stay 1 to 2 levels behind you, but nothing serious).

Your post neither

A) Contributes to the the thread

B) Answers the question posed

You are looking for npc.2da.  One place you can find it is as part of Aurora's Rebalance Mod (http://icelus.net/aurora/KOTOR/KOTORMods.htm); just take out the npc.2da file and leave the others alone if you want.

By contrast, exptable.2da sets the XP requirements for each level, not quite what you're looking for.

Thank you! That was exactly where I found it before. :D