Making Handmaiden A Jedi

I have a problem. After talking to the handmaiden, I get morphed to telos. But, there is no one there! I run around looking for everything and still NOTHING! All of these bugs is taking the fun out of KOTOR2. PLEASE HELLPPPP!

I have a problem.  After talking to the handmaiden, I get morphed to telos.  But, there is no one there!  I run around looking for everything and still NOTHING!  All of these bugs is taking the fun out of KOTOR2.  PLEASE HELLPPPP!

This is a common bug, and a quick search of this forum would probably have produced the answer faster for you than waiting for a reply. You need to restore a saved game from before you jedified Handmaiden, and just try again. What's supposed to happen is that you see a cut scene on Telos, but don't travel there.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I have a problem.  After talking to the handmaiden, I get morphed to telos.  But, there is no one there!  I run around looking for everything and still NOTHING!  All of these bugs is taking the fun out of KOTOR2.  PLEASE HELLPPPP!

Thanks for the Tip. I will try it.

• 4 weeks later...
This is a common bug, and a quick search of this forum would probably have produced the answer faster for you than waiting for a reply.  You need to restore a saved game from before you jedified Handmaiden, and just try again.  What's supposed to happen is that you see a cut scene on Telos, but don't travel there.

I tried 10 times but it doesn't change...