Ond

I have not any savedgames from before my bug. I'm blocked next to a door who's supposed to go to Talia (the queen Talia).

The problem is that I've Begin to the south side of the castle and I said to the hacker : you can leave.

After, I went to the north side of this castle where I've meet the captain Kadorn and Vadraak. But He asked me to go to the terminal south. But I have already go to the terminal south and it was off (desactived)

What must I do to enter and kill ennemys who try to destroy the field of force that protect the queen.

I'm really bloked so what can I do, please? Anybody can help me? Thanks ^^

Have you talked to Riiken, the captain in the Force Cage at the Hacker's place?

If you release him, he will allow you to use the command to shut down that console, then go back to the other console...

(he is free in front of the door next to the queen's room)

Captain riiken say : you have to go fast if you want to save the queen (sorry i m french so it's not exactly the same translation)

and Captain Kadron give me a quest : go to the south terminal... (on map its the main terminal)

But south terminal is off, and terminal at door to go inside the room where is the queen is lock. (security castel is actived, and there is nothing to stop the alarm)

museum is open.

Kavar (master jedi) say : i have to look for the defence of Isiz (he is on an other terminal, no access)

how must i do please?

thanks

help?

someone know how i can stop a quest... ?

i m blocked, i cant continue... :-:-

Riiken dont open the door for me.. i cant use the main console, and north console dont want open the door. (if i clic on "open all security gate" nothing happens)