Funny situations/bugs in kotor 2

Well I must say i have found couple of them. Some are serious, some are frustrating and some are quite funny :ermm:

1. This is the best one! I have played with bao-dur for a while and last time I used him he barely survived a battle. And I decided to put him back to Ebon Hawk. He never healed on it and for the rest of the game he was barely living. In every cut scene he was gasping and holding his arm. For the WHOLE game :D

2. Atton sitting in the pilots room with a double vibroblade... Yeah I imagine how his hand must have hurt him :D

3. Genosian staff dissappearing. It looked funny when Mandalore was hitting enemies with... nothing in his hand except small stick. Maybe he was creating a wind which was hurting enemies :(

4. On Onderon when the turrets are attacking you, the troops are just standing and doing nothing... omg this looks so stupid...

5. You can't heal your companions on Ebon Hawk which is also stupid... For example when Visas attacked me on the ship I ran to bao-dur (which was barely living :D ) and he started to attack her. I tried to heal him but i couldn't casue he wasn't in my party....

Well that's all i can remember for now. If you have found funny/annoying bugs/situations please post them :)