Restoration project question

Hi! I'm one of the few people left here that hasn't played the game yet.

I guess I'm addressing this question to one of the people who is on the game restoration team (I don't have any of their e-mail addresses and the website is a minefield of spoilers).

I've visited the game restoration site, and saw the downloads secton. Well, it seems that the makers assume everyone by now has played the game. The download section (as well as the entire site) is plagued with spoilers. Is there a way that the site could host a file that includes all the fixes without describing the file (perhaps could this be done in future releases as well)?

Thanks!

Hi!  I'm one of the few people left here that hasn't played the game yet.

I guess I'm addressing this question to one of the people who is on the game restoration team (I don't have any of their e-mail addresses and the website is a minefield of spoilers).

I've visited the game restoration site, and saw the downloads secton.  Well, it seems that the makers assume everyone by now has played the game.  The download section (as well as the entire site) is plagued with spoilers.

I think the point is that you should play through the game before looking into the restoration project. :lol: It is difficult to determine the significance of what we're reporting or releasing to you on the website without having experienced the game as-is first.

I will consider disclosing less immediate information in download descriptions in the future, but I will not consider the suggestion to throw up links without explaining what the files do.

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Restoration Project

http://www.team-gizka.org

I agree. Play the game as it is, and then play it once it's been fully restored. Then you can truly see how much better the game is when the restoration team has completed their work. Just my .02.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I've never played the game despite getting it as a gift back in Febuary because I was waiting for the patch. Once, the music/video patch comes out, I will play it once because I do want to see it as is, so I can compare it to what it becomes once the restoration project is done. Hopefully, by the time I beat it once, the resotration project will be close to completion >_<