Cannot change Behavior or Lightsaber Form

I have started two characters now, and in both cases neither the main characters nor the other characters on the team can switch their Behavior from Aggressive, or their Lightsaber Form from Contention (Mukashi?) ... it automatically reverts back to Aggressive or Contention as soon as the cursor leaves the icon/field.

Having everyone on the team "Aggressive" all the time causes trouble enough, but now I am stuck with a Lightsaber Form that is penalized against attackers using blasters. Maybe it's just me, but I seem to fight a lot of bad guys with blasters.

Has anyone seen this before?

is there a workaround?

Am I just doing something wrong?

I have started two characters now, and in both cases neither the main characters nor the other characters on the team can switch their Behavior from Aggressive, or their Lightsaber Form from Contention (Mukashi?) ... it automatically reverts back to Aggressive or Contention as soon as the cursor leaves the icon/field.

Having everyone on the team "Aggressive" all the time causes trouble enough, but now I am stuck with a Lightsaber Form that is penalized against attackers using blasters.  Maybe it's just me, but I seem to fight a lot of bad guys with blasters.

Has anyone seen this before?

is there a workaround?

Am I just doing something wrong?

I am not sure if that is the case, but the first time I played I had the same trouble, except I couldn't change saber forms for my character. Then I found it out... Once you change the form you have to click on it, otherwise it will revert back. :rolleyes:"

forms are pretty useless imo

they don't make that big a difference to your damage or defense, like i played through the whole game with the "default" style and totally forgot about them until almost at the end of the game

i can't say that i did much better than i was already doing once i remembered about them

Do note that Behaviors are different for every char (If you set one to Jedi Support the rest won't follow and such)

If you change Lightsaber stances for some odd reason all the other Jedi Char. get the same stance, unless they don't have that stance and just get a random one attached... (Bug, or intended?)