What I don't understand...

is why they couldn't release a hot fix for some of the more major bugs like graphical glitches and crashes. THEN hammer out the minor bugs and tweaks n mods and content and all that... Don't make sense... As anal as george lucas is about star wars and it being perfect...you would think he would allow for more than one patch if necessary? *shrugs* dono...just seems odd to me that they would have to tweak minor lil things when there are serious major bugs that are fixed and could be released in a hot fix patch or a temp patch til the full one is out... At this rate im sure someone could crack the source of it and make a hot fix themselfs and release it on the net...kinda like omega did for ATI...lol

is why they couldn't release a hot fix for some of the more major bugs like graphical glitches and crashes.  THEN hammer out the minor bugs and tweaks n mods and content and all that...  Don't make sense... As anal as george lucas is about star wars and it being perfect...you would think he would allow for more than one patch if necessary? *shrugs* dono...just seems odd to me that they would have to tweak minor lil things when there are serious major bugs that are fixed and could be released in a hot fix patch or a temp patch til the full one is out...  At this rate im sure someone could crack the source of it and make a hot fix themselfs and release it on the net...kinda like omega did for ATI...lol

George Lucas has nothing to do with Lucas Arts as far as the video game division goes.

It is just his company and is run by others under him. I doubt they even run things by him anymore the way most corporations work. The fact he may be a perfectionist in terms of his fim making craft has nothing to do with the corporate beauracracy and technical aspects of making and maintaining a game -- That's partly OE's domain.