Economy cycles ?

Hi,

assumed you have a perfect repair skill, and all necessary creation skills at your disposal, are there any finite or infinite cycles out there to produce components or money ?

With a cycle I mean

- buy something

- break down to components

- rebuild to something else

- sell for more money

or

- rebuild to something else using less components

- sell for same price

- repeat

are there any traders at alll that have unlimited supply of anything ?

Im not even into money here this time, but components seem awfully rare, at least mid game. I'd love beeing able to convert my parties' skills into a supply of material....

Another question - is there any item/components/price table somewhere out there ?

assumed you have a perfect repair skill, and all necessary creation skills at your disposal,  are there any finite or infinite cycles out there to produce components or money?

There are infinite cycles since you break down items with perfect efficiency if the Exile has an effective Repair skill rank of at least 20. However, these are not infinitely increasing cycles. :D

Also, it seems that no merchant sells lower than they buy at (like e.g. merchants in Morrowind) so no infinite money machines here either. A careful look at item price vs. component yield might turn up cycles (buy A - break down - create B - sell B - buy A) but I don't think there are a whole lot of 'restocking' items and the potential candidates have low price and component yield. E.g. things like Repair Kits. So I guess that even if you were to find a cycle its yield would be painfully low.

Some of your team members produce items that can be broken down. T3 makes up to 11 computer spikes total (20 components each), Bao-Dur conjures inifinite amounts of shields until you talk about lightsabres, Handmaiden can create Handmaiden Robes out of thin air (200 components each).

Another way of producing arbitrary amounts of components would be to make a set of high-grade lightsabre upgrades, put them in a sabre and then start duplicating that sabre. There should be plenty of info on item duplication in the Xbox forum. :(