Strange Bug

I have a strange bug that I can't figure out. When I am playing the game and I level up all my companions automatically become 100% dark side. I have tried re installing the game but nothing seems to help. Other than this the game runs fine. Does anyone else have a solution or even the same problem?

I have a strange bug that I can't figure out. When I am playing the game and I level up all my companions automatically become 100% dark side. I have tried re installing the game but nothing seems to help. Other than this the game runs fine. Does anyone else have a solution or even the same problem?

This is a common bug. No one has any idea how, or why it happens.

Luckily, I never had this problem when I was playing through, so it is not reproduceable for certain people than others.

*hisses Teeth* mi nuh give a rass we all have some kind of bug welcome to di force