Application Failure swkotor2.exe 2.0.1.0 in ...

I am at the Citadel station where i am in my appartment with the incomming msgs...

since that i get all the time randomly (at least it seems) crashes

c++window abnormal termination in kotor2.exe

my specs:

XP sp2 (utd)

(kotor is to 1a patched from beginning)

MSI Starforce FX5950Ultra (256mb)

Driver: 71.22

DX9c

P4 HT 3Ghz

2x256Mb DDR400 CL3

Ingame settings are as followed:

800x600 All effects at high expect antialiasing and anisotropic they are both off now

it looks like this problem has notthing to do with game config more with bugs...

dissapointing crap!!!!!! i cant even get outside the apartment because of this stupid gamecrashes (they come allways while in dialog)

maybe someone can help me or tell me how i could get support from this obsi team..

Thanks

I am at the Citadel station where i am in my appartment with the incomming msgs...

since that i get all the time randomly (at least it seems) crashes

c++window  abnormal termination in kotor2.exe

my specs:

XP sp2 (utd)

(kotor is to 1a patched from beginning)

MSI Starforce FX5950Ultra (256mb)

Driver: 71.22

DX9c

P4 HT 3Ghz

2x256Mb DDR400 CL3

Ingame settings are as followed:

800x600 All effects at high expect antialiasing and anisotropic they are both off now

it looks like this problem has notthing to do with game config more with bugs...

dissapointing crap!!!!!! i cant even get outside the apartment because of this stupid gamecrashes (they come allways while in dialog)

maybe someone can help me or tell me how i could get support from this obsi team..

Thanks

Sounds like a bug to me. Do you have any 'missing' party members?

I had a similar problem on the fuel station after I 'lost' T3.

Your best bet is to start from an earlier saved game and keep your fingers crossed that the bug doesn't occur again.

hmm noticed now also this things

(finally i did get outside apartment)

just dont talk with the fellows

but the other bugs i saw are dissappearing level items and also when that happens game crashes (dishes etc dissappear or characters they come back..(when i move to another pos) or items/ppl are shifting when i move camera + dissapear or not.. and then gamecrash

this game is bugged i am getting really tired about the lucasarts games first battlefront now kotor2...

It might be your drivers.

Those are not officially supported Nvidia drivers.

Try either the latest official ones (71.64), or Omega, or DNA, or Xtreme G (third-party) drivers because at least those are stable drivers and this way you can rule out your drivers and concentrate on other possible culprits if it isn't the game.