Another quick question,

Ok what can i say, i'm not very good apparently.

I just can't seem to beat the 2nd half of the last battle with Kreia. I can't kill the lightsabers, slaughtered everytime. I'm a jedi guardian, don't have force wave or any mass affecting force powers, just force shield powers which get destroyed in one hit. I've replayed this bit a hundred times. Double bladed lightsaber with a strength of about 27. Should be able to wipe them out but it takes too long and i die every time. Anyone have any good strategies for a force power useless tank character? Thanks a mill.

Ok what can i say, i'm not very good apparently.

I just can't seem to beat the 2nd half of the last battle with Kreia. I can't kill the lightsabers, slaughtered everytime. I'm a jedi guardian, don't have force wave or any mass affecting force powers, just force shield powers which get destroyed in one hit. I've replayed this bit a hundred times. Double bladed lightsaber with a strength of about 27. Should be able to wipe them out but it takes too long and i die every time. Anyone have any good strategies for a force power useless tank character? Thanks a mill.

Ignore the sabers and go for Traya. When she's down the sabers will go away. She's the one who wields them through the force after all.

If you can't stay alive long enough to take her down, do hit and run attacks onto the bridges leading out to the Trayus Core. If you can get just one of the sabers to follow you it'll be a bit easier to dispose of it. Poor pathfinding AI is your friend. :thumbsup:

And if you can't take them on one at a time either, lure them all away as far from Traya as you can, then lob an adhesive grenade at them, gluing them to the spot. Then quickly run away from them back to the core. They will likely not follow you if they can no longer see you when the adhesive blast wears off, letting you take care of Traya in peace. The default AI breaks out of combat if the nearest enemy is more than 30 meters away.

Thanks! I managed to do it through what i think was pure luck and a few lucky rolls. 2 sabers followed me but the third fell of the bridge and re appeared next to Traya and so i just about took out the two. So glad i finally finished! Now i'll start again.

Thanks! I managed to do it through what i think was pure luck and  a few lucky rolls. 2 sabers followed me but the third fell of the bridge and re appeared next to Traya and so i just about took out the two. So glad i finally finished! Now i'll start again.

Well, again, all I can say is that you should just keep killing Kreia...Just keep hitting her with everything...Use Thermals, those are particuarlly effective :D :ermm:

i ran up the walkway

AI being Artificially Stupidrather than Intelligent made one saber get stuck back near Traya

then i wasted one saber while the second one held back , healed then wasted the second

then saved

but that was after about 6 attempts that failed