Help if anyone can....

I know many of you hear complaints and pleads about problems every day, and here is a new one.

Ok....So i have finished Peragus, Telos, Dxun/Ondero, Korriban. I just got word that Kavar sent msg and the whole fight for palace is on in Onderon. I have read that your able to help train people in your party to become Jedi but i havent had that option yet.

For the most part it seems text with all part members is stuck. They follow me and the videos play out but when i talk to for example Handmaiden she says "we have nothing more to discuss, leave me alone." Is there any correction or files changing i can do to correct this or must i restart the game to get the full effect of it? I have no recent save files. oldest file i could use for this is as im leaving Peragus Atton asks where my lightsaber is.

If anyone has any suggestions, fixes or anything let me know plz. i reallllly dont wanna have to restart this game from the beginning. But i dont wanna miss all the extra stuff im missing. And if i must restart game from old save file, anyone know what i dont need to do to cause this problem again?

I may not have enough influence etc... to make some of them a Jedi but mainly with Handmaiden she is stuck at leave me alone. No matter if i gain influence or anything with her its same thing. I am gonna restart the game and just slloooooowly progess with a million save files so it doesnt happen, but im hoping maybe a patch could fix these things. Anyways lookin for any input on how to fix this or maybe what causes this problem so i dont repeat it.

John

Handmaiden stops talking to you if you get too "Hot" with Visas...

So that's normal.

With the rest of the non-droids (except Mandalore):

You need an min amount of influence to turn them Jedi, and sometimes (like Atton) a triggering convo with other characters ingame (not perse teammates)

If you got enough influence you can go through their convo's untill they turn Jedi (except for Mira)