Help Pls ! : Stuck !

Im stuck almost at the beginning when Ive rescued Attan and Ive taken control of the T3 droid.

Ive killed all the droids on his mission and been on the lower fuel depot place and as far as I can tell collected everything - Theres the door to the fuel depot I cant get through as I hav no spikes and one to the other side of that HOWEVER .. Theres a door Im sure Im meant to blow up I think its the secured storage area ( just in the room off the ramp room looking onto the Hawk )

Everytime I try and plant a mine there it says I have insufficent skill - Its welded shut and I cant blast it open :ermm: WTF !

How / where the hell am I mean to get the computer spikes from !!

Ive looked at a walkthru that seemed to indicate just blow it up but my little bot dont want to do it

Ive started it twice now thinking I must of missed something !!

Thanks

Im stuck almost at the beginning when Ive rescued Attan and Ive taken control of the T3 droid.

Ive killed all the droids on his mission and been on the lower fuel depot place and as far as I can tell collected everything - Theres the door to the fuel depot I cant get through as I hav no spikes and one to the other side of that HOWEVER .. Theres a door Im sure Im meant to blow up I think its the secured storage area ( just in the room off the ramp room looking onto the Hawk )

Everytime I try and plant a mine there it says I have insufficent skill - Its welded shut and I cant blast it open :ermm: WTF !

How / where the hell am I mean to get the computer spikes from !!

Ive looked at a walkthru that seemed to indicate just blow it up but my little bot dont want to do it

Ive started it twice now thinking I must of missed something !!

Thanks

I'm not entirely sure what part you're talking about on the Peragus Fuel Station, but I'll hazard a guess and say you just got T3 again after getting it on the comlink. I'll be brief and tell you this: you don't need to blow the door east of you, but it is highly reccomended. If you want to know what to do next, however, read the spoiler (yes, I know it's a spoiler forum, but this guy's new).

Go west and recover the items from the corpse of an engineer who found the explosives in the fuel tunnel and recover the parts and spikes from his body. Then go back to your starting point and head south to the hangar control room. You should be able to work your droid magic on the console and open a door that leads west. Do not worry about the one going east, that will open for you later.

However, if you really want to blow the door open, you could revert to an earlier save before you got T3 and invest more points into demolitions. There usually is some useful equipment in there.