Game are skiping to main menu!!

"Hey, ive lived with the annoying bugs this game has and have otherwise enjoyed it. After playing for the last week or so, i have finaly met all the jedi and gone to Datooine. when i say i want to go to telos the game just goes to the main menu and despite the fact i can move my mouse i can't click on anything or do anything. This happens every single time. If someone could help i would greatly appreciate it "!

"Hey, ive lived with the annoying bugs this game has and have otherwise enjoyed it. After playing for the last week or so, i have finaly met all the jedi and gone to Datooine. when i say i want to go to telos the game just goes to the main menu and despite the fact i can move my mouse i can't click on anything or do anything. This happens every single time. If someone could help i would greatly appreciate it "!

Same problem here. Game skips to main menu! This happens on Dxun. I played through Dxun 'til Mandalore is ready to take me to Iziz. So first i went back to Ebon Hawk, to have some things done. Then I left the EH and asked this Mandalorian guide to take me back to their compound. And then the main menu appears. All buttons are locked and i'm not able to play on.

I replayed Korriban and next time through it worked fine.

I guess they should have said "save often and in different slots, 'cos there's a gamebreaking bug we're trying to keep quiet about"

Enjoyed the game a lot but with a few more months work it could have been absolutely amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the same problem, but just after helping General Vaklu on Onderon. I had just met the last Jedi and was supposed to travel to Dantooine. I got there without a problem, but when I was going to exit the Ebon Hawk, I was sent to the Main Menu, with all of the buttons locked.

I've already tried loading a previous save (2hrs of gaming to waste) and tried turning off the movies. I can travel to any other planet EXCEPT Dantooine.

Pls Help.